DYPABM aim is to help agriculture and industrial sectors and to develop core competence by bringing out professional managers, equipped with modern management theories, practices, appropriate values, skills with aptitude and sensitivity for agricultural and rural development.
DYPABM enables agricultural graduates to acquire the competence to function as effective agri-business managers. The response from Indian and multinational agri-business companies in placement of students as management trainees, and their interest in assigning summer projects to them, validates the launching of the programme. Our conscious effort is to demonstrate the learning curve that we map against each individual. Our tutelage is designed keeping in mind the latest market trends and industry requirements. Since the day of joining our courses each of our students is exposed to a new dawn of learning till the time of walking out with a position.
The Training & Placement Cell provide certain orientation programs throughout the course, viz. GD and PI, Personality Development programmes, grooming sessions, mock interviews for students of each stream. The T & P takes efforts to obtain feedback from the companies which conduct placement drives on regular basis followed by analysis and distribution of corrective measures to the respective departments, which in turn, train students.
DYPABM catalyses students’ transition into blazing stars ready to illuminate the dare and demanding skies of competence world with their exemplary passions, grit and knowledge. Training and Placement Cell we still focus and stoop hard to develop and take our training and placements to its optimum.
OBJECTIVE OF THE TPO CELL
- To provide opportunity for employment at the end of the program.
- To establish linkage with industry through Industry Institute Interaction.
- To provide training for students for creating Agri-entrepreneurs.
- To strive for excellence, commitment with positive attitude to work with the farmers towards their economic upliftment.
- Imparting high level practical training supported by field-based research, through effective linkages between national & international industries.